2020 Udderly Amazing Fun & Fitness Club
Join our herd and get fit while having fun!
We are very excited to announce the FREE "Udderly Amazing Fun & Fitness Club" coming to Norwayne Elementary very soon! The clinic is open to ALL students in grades 3-12 and ADULTS interested in improving their fitness level or participating in the Movie' on the County Line Trail 5k, 10k, and Bubble Fun Run on April 18, 2020 @ 8:30 AM from the County Line Trailhead in Creston.
Younger siblings and K-2nd graders may join running club, but need to be accompanied by an adult at all times
Weekly Programs will include:
Brian Polen of Vertical Runner will share about how running can positively affect your life & the lessons learned through the sport
Members of the Norwayne HPAC group will present on packing a healthy lunch
Yoga Instructor, Ruth Graham of Flex Yoga will lead participants in yoga exercises
Have an idea for a great program for our "Udderly Amazing Fun & Fitness Running Club"? Contact us!
Lexi Nussbaum of Zephrys Fitness will lead participants in CrossFit exercises
Personal Trainer, Ashley Goddard will share a program on Eating the Rainbow and Creating a Magic plate
SIGN UP TODAY...
1. I understand that participation in the Norwayne HPAC Running Club is a privilege and not a right.
2. I will be kind and respectful to everyone involved in the Norwayne HPAC Running Club.
3. I understand that I must participate in the activities and not just “hang out with friends”.
4. I understand and agree to always follow the instructions provided by the adult in charge to the best of my ability.
5. I understand that I may be asked to leave the premises if I do not participate or cause any disruptions in the Running Club as determined by the Running Club Coordinator in her sole discretion. Further, I understand that by breaking this Code of Conduct I may be subject to further disciplinary action by the school/principal.
The Running Clinic will meet in NES Cafeteria from 4-5 PM on Friday afternoons beginning February 21-April 3, 2020. You must have a SIGNED WAIVER (above) to participate as well as each student and parent signing a Code of Conduct either online or on the first day. Please attend with running clothes, shoes, & water. You do not need to show up to every session, but if you attend all 7, you will receive a special award! Pick up is promptly at 5:00 pm from the pick up loop in the north driveway of the elementary school.
RETURN ALL SIGNED WAIVERS & RACE FEES TO Mrs. (Jenna) Rupp @ NES (ROOM 206) OR:
Rails to Trails of Wayne County (NORWAYNE HPAC Project) • C/O 350 S. Main St. Creston, OH 44217
Please contact Halle Miller @ firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the Running Club.
The Norwayne HPAC group hopes all running club participants will run in the April 18, 2020 race. Financial support is available to Norwayne students should family finances prevent them from participation on Race Day.